1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept major debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, etc.) and cash. All cards must be signed by theowner of the card.
3. We give you the option to make payments arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we will cll in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at:www.CareCredit.com
Your pet’s life span is shorter than a human being. At least once a year, your pet should have a complete physical examination. A lot can happen in one year.
Care Credit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Charges over $300 Interest- Free For 3 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Insurance for your pets is available. For more information, please vist the following pet insurance websites.